By: Leslie Barrows
Share This Post
Family Law and Estate Planning Podcast for 2018
This is The Barrows Firm Law Review, a monthly Internet radio show podcast featuring information about Texas law and events that affect families and the community of attorneys and professionals who serve them.
Family Law and Estate Planning for the New Year:
Surviving the holidays with an escape plan
- You don’t have to attend every event
- You don’t have to talk about your marriage or divorce
- If things go wrong, you have another event to attend
Preparing for a January divorce
- How to search for the right divorce attorney for you
- What type of information should you be gathering?
- Preparing to tell your spouse you want a divorce
Updating your estate planning documents
- Why is estate planning for everyone, not just the wealthy?
- Updating your estate planning documents after a divorce
- Updating your estate planning because the laws/tax code may have changed
Setting new goals for yourself and your children
- Making new goals helps you and your kids chart improvements
- At your year in review you can look back and measure achievement
- New traditions can be goals you all can enjoy together.
Leslie Barrows is the principal founder of The Barrows Firm in Southlake, Texas. In her firm’s main practice areas of family law and juvenile law, Leslie is consistently challenged with dynamic cases and clients. When winning is what matters, people trust Leslie Barrows based on her reputation and winning track record over the past decade. Leslie earned her undergraduate degree from Sam Houston State University and she earned her law degree from the Oklahoma City University School of Law. She is a member of numerous organizations primarily focused in Tarrant County.
For more information at (817) 481-1583 for The Barrows Firm in Southlake, Texas, not far from the Southlake Town Square.
You can follow The Barrows Firm on social media and find important articles and resources about Texas law and how it may affect you or your family. The Barrows Firm is on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. To read client endorsements and reviews of Attorney, Leslie Barrows, please visit her Avvo.com profile.