This is The Barrows Firm Law Review, a monthly Internet radio show podcast featuring information about Texas law and events that affect families and the community of attorneys and professionals who serve them.
What happens if you must serve time in jail or prison?
- Choosing a custodian to manage your affairs while you are unavailable;
- How to mentally and emotionally prepare for the first 48 hours;
- Sources of possible reduction in the time you serve to get an early release;
- Visiting with your attorney, family and friends while incarcerated;
- What may happen with child support, custody and visitation?
Leslie Barrows is the principal founder of The Barrows Firm in Southlake, Texas. In her firm’s main practice areas of family law, criminal defense and juvenile law, Leslie is consistently challenged with dynamic cases and clients. When winning is what matters, people trust Leslie Barrows based on her reputation and winning track record over the past decade. Leslie earned her undergraduate degree from Sam Houston State University and she earned her law degree from the Oklahoma City University School of Law. She is a member of numerous organizations primarily focused in Tarrant County.
For more information at (817) 481-1583 for The Barrows Firm in Southlake, Texas, not far from the Southlake Town Square.
You can follow The Barrows Firm on social media and find important articles and resources about Texas law and how it may affect you or your family. The Barrows Firm is on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. To read client endorsements and reviews of Attorney, Leslie Barrows, please visit her Avvo.com profile.